Dr. Michael Loeffler MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 31st, 2016
dr michael loeffler
all they want is $$$$/first thing they wanted was 50.00 co-pay//I have never paid co pay with my ins/I declined//they they talked me into 50.00 v.i.p.//then after seeing doctor said I would have to pay for lens I needed//medicare wont cover the one they said I needed//I left office very dissatisfied..went to another cataract doctor who isn't going to charge me for lens I need//I informed my family doctor that referred me to him..all he is about is the money!!!!!everyone get 2nd and 3rd opinion..there are other doctors out there..

August 16th, 2016
Rudeness of Receptionist/Office
I would not recommend this office. Been patient for many years 2016 Receptionist demanded payment prior to seeing dr. even tho I have no copay. Did not see dr. She on her own made another appt which was cancelled by me. Bills started coming for $75 for cancelled apt. I wrote to staff plus a second registered letter to dr. explaining why I was not paying for cancelled visit. Dr never acknowledged letter. I now my first call from their collection agency saying They were reporting me to credit Bureau. All due to rudeness of staff Have told dr I see double for years - never been corrected. He removed cataract from 1 eye and inserted super $2000 lens - still see double.

April 7th, 2014
Very professional, takes time to answer any questions no rush in and rush out. To notch staff, you feel relaxed and comfortable. Surgery was fast and easy and worry free. my eye sight is unbelievable. The office is pleasant and on time, Highly recommend.

August 19th, 2012
I found the staff to be extremely friendly and efficient. The examining assistant was most professional and pleasant. She listened to my symptoms/complaing and asked an number of clarifying questions. She then examined my eyes and had me do several tests. She spent time and was informative as to what she was doing and why she was doing it. Dr. Loeffler then checked me with an examination and review of the assistants notes. He then made his diagnosis and explained the situation, prognosis and treatment plan. he provided samples of the needed items and was clear where I could get supplies.Overall this was an excellent experioence and the diagnosis and treatment are taking care of the probles.A most professional Dr. and staff. Visit without hesitation.

February 23rd, 2011
Doctor Loeffler has been my opthamologist for more than nine years. He has performed two cataract surgeries for me with lens replacement on both eyes. Also, he has been very thorough in helping me care for my eyes over the years. I can't say enough for him and his caring dedication to providing excellent care for his patients.

April 6th, 2017