A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Loggan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Loggan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Loggan graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Loggan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Liberty Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Loggan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans