A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Long is Excellent. Dr. Long has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Long, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Long has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chandler Regional Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Long accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Long practice?
Dr. Michael Long practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Long, Dr. Micheal Long, Dr. Michel Long, Dr. Mickey Long, Dr. Miguel Long, Dr. Mike Long