A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Longaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Longaker, MBA, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Gene Therapy
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Longaker graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Longaker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thornton Longaker MBA and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Longaker practice?
- Dr. Michael Longaker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Longaker practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Surgeons.