A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Longaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Longaker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Longaker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Longaker, MBA, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Gene Therapy
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Longaker graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Longaker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thornton Longaker MBA and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Longaker practice?
- Dr. Michael Longaker has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Longaker practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Surgeons.