Learn more about Dr. Michael Longaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Longaker
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Longaker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Longaker, MBA, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Gene Therapy
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Longaker graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Longaker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thornton Longaker MBA and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Longaker practice?
- Dr. Michael Longaker has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Longaker practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Surgeons.