A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Longley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Longley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Longley, MBBS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Longley graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Longley has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Charles Longley MBBS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Longley practice?
- Dr. Michael Longley has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michael Longley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Island, NE and York, NE.
See Omaha Surgeons.