October 22nd, 2016
Wonderful, compassionate, knowledgeable doctor
Dr. Loose is so kind and patient. He has worked wonders with my son. Took the time to get to know my son before even mentioning possible medications that may be beneficial. I don't know what my family would do without him! His office staff are all wonder and always return my calls.

April 7th, 2015
Will not visit again.
We decided to take our child to Dr. Loose for what we felt was much needed treatment. Dr. Loose was more about getting paid than to help with your child's needs and issues. We will never visit Dr. Loose again. Staff was also rude.

November 16th, 2014
Life saver
Dr. Loose has changed my life for the better. I would recommended him to anyone. No matter how complicated or treatment resistant your illness is he works with you until he finds a solution that you are completely satisfied and happy with.

December 13th, 2013
most un- compassionate
Dr. loose is the most un-comapssionate Dr. I have ever dealt with. with out properly diagnosing my daughter he had put her on serious bi-polar medication and his front office manager had given me my next appointment card that looked as if my appointment was on the thirtenth instead of the third. I never got a reminder phone call and they want to charge me a 100.00 no show fee. and will not see or refill my daughters medication with out paying it and right before christmas too. I have read online there could be a serious side effects if you just stop taking a medication such as the one he prescibed talk about the most uncompassionate dr.

September 12th, 2011
Shanon
Dr Loose is a very good compasionate dr who even takes time to care about my phisical well being not just my mental. he is a very wise dr who has helped me on more than 1 ocaision when I was having symtems of my illness. his professionalism is by far top notch.I am not suprised that he won compasionate dr award in 2010! I highly recomend him to anyone who needs a intellegent dr who does him homework and doesnt rush to just diagnose you and medicate you. One of my 2 favarite drs in over 29 years of my bieng in the mental health system. would be sad to lose him. Hope I never do.

July 12th, 2011
Did not seem to care or take time to get to know me.
I was a patient in 2010 so I was shocked to see he won any awards! I was stuck due to the fact he took BCBS and I was in crisis under my parents policy. He accurately diagnosed my bipolar but I almost always felt very rushed and like he simply did not care. I don't know why he seemed unable to express compassion.