Dr. Michael Lopresti MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Cleveland, OH

August 12th, 2016
This doctor is extremely rude and has no bedside manners. I wouldn't recommend anyone to go to him. I have never been treated by a medical professional the he has treated me.

December 14th, 2015
One of the most compassionate physicians we have ever met. Spends time with us, never rushed. He's absolutely wonderful and would recommend him to everyone , the best!

August 10th, 2015
Absolutely love this dr and would recommend him to anyone I know.

February 29th, 2012
Exceptional Care
I have had both of my hip replacements performed by Dr. LoPresti. Both surgeries were complete sucesses in every sense of the word. I cannot say enough about the care and caring that I have recieved before, during and after the surgeries. I went from waking up several times per night in pain to absolutly pain free after the surgeries. The replacements were explained to me in detail and the doctors choice for the implant was excellant. It is not possible for me to descibe completely the care and trust I place in the doctor.

February 24th, 2011
He has put Miss Humpty Dumpty back together several times!
I first met Dr. Mike in 1996, when my car was smooshed, by an elderly driver, with Alzheimer's. The air bag had broken my Ulna (lower arm) bone in three places and turned it 30 degrees. Dr. Mike was refered by Hillcrest Hospital and I will say this "THANK GOD!"Dr. Mike recommended surgery, which I was against -- I had never had a broken bone before and was convinced it would just heal. Well, I was wrong, and eventually had the surgery at Marymount. Fast forward -- through the years, partly because of the line of work I was in, and my own clumsiness (I can dance, just can't walk), Dr. Mike has put almost every major piece of me back together.The MOST IMPORTANT COMPONENT of Dr. Mike is that if he doesn't know how to fix you, he will send you to the best in their field to fix you. Dr. John Bergfield put my knee back together (MCL PCL, ACL), and Dr. Michael Eppig, who put my fractured neck back together.

July 2nd, 2010
I have had 4 surgerys performed by Dr. Lopresti.My husband is also a patient of Dr.M.Lopresti. I think he shows kindness and caring to his patients. He is very nice and very professional.

February 14th, 2009