A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lospinuso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lospinuso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lospinuso
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lospinuso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lospinuso, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lospinuso graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Lospinuso has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Lospinuso MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Lospinuso practice?
- Dr. Michael Lospinuso has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lospinuso practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Manasquan, NJ.
See Manasquan Surgeons.