A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lospinuso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lospinuso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lospinuso, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Artifical disc replacement
- Back Injuries
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Degenerative Spine
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spinal Deformity
- Spine Surgery
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lospinuso graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Lospinuso has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Lospinuso MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Lospinuso practice?
- Dr. Michael Lospinuso has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lospinuso practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Manasquan, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Red Bank, NJ.
See Manasquan Orthopedic Surgeons.