A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lospinuso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lospinuso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lospinuso, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lospinuso graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Lospinuso has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Lospinuso MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Lospinuso practice?
- Dr. Michael Lospinuso has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lospinuso practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Red Bank, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sea Girt, NJ and Manasquan, NJ.
See Red Bank Orthopedic Surgeons.