Dr. Michael Lospinuso MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

October 30th, 2016
Outstanding Doctor
Dr. Lospinuso operated on my lower back before he became famous and once again after. Both operations completely successful. Restored my life which was suffering due to pain. He was extremely caring and processional. I highly respect and recommend him.

September 20th, 2016
Spine surgery
My husband is a success story . He could barely walk when he found dr lospinosa . Epidural w a different Doctor, stopped working and after 4 of them he went to see dr regarding surgery . He had very bad spinal stenosis . The surgery and rehab was tough BUT my husband is walking , playing tennis , biking and rafting

June 15th, 2016
Find another doctor!! He thinks that he is the only one who knows anything! He won't allow you input into your own treatment and God help you if you question him about anything! He treats patients like they are stupid and have no right to have a say in anything. You wait a long time in the waiting room only to be treated like rubbish in the exam room.

February 17th, 2016
the best

June 16th, 2015
An expert in his field of specialty. As a healthcare provider, I of course inquired about Dr. Lospinoso prior to seeing him. Everyone I spoke to referenced his skill and abilities.

August 9th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
I found Dr. Lospinuso to be exceptionally competent and professional. I liked his no-nonsense approach and wry sense of humor and his explanation of what was wrong with my back. He gave me the what, why and how of the operation, and what my recovery would be like...and he was right on the mark. For those who have never visited his office, he likes to use the paper on the examination table to write what he intends to do and draw how he will do it. I still have my drawings!! I highly recommend him.

May 22nd, 2012
The good the bad and the ugly
The Good: Excellent surgeon, maybe the best in NJ, and he knows it.The Bad: Not a friendly man by any means. Minimal social skills.The Ugly: He has a severe God complex to the highest power (very arrogant)He is a straight shooter and does not mince or waste words. He also does not have much patience when it comes to repeating himself or his ideas (concepts). If you can get past that, his work is top notch

April 28th, 2012
Failed to explain risks
Fewer than 30 percent of spine surgery patients get back to where they were. Dr. L never explained this to me.

February 13th, 2009
Dr. Lospinuso is caring, competent, and talented doctor. I was so thankful that someone told me about him, because they referred me to the best ortho doctor in NJ. He operated on me in December, 2008, and seven weeks later I feel great. I would absolutely recommend him for any back issues.