Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 15th, 2016

Find another doctor!! He thinks that he is the only one who knows anything! He won't allow you input into your own treatment and God help you if you question him about anything! He treats patients like they are stupid and have no right to have a say in anything. You wait a long time in the waiting room only to be treated like rubbish in the exam room.

Feb 17th, 2016

the best

Jun 16th, 2015

An expert in his field of specialty. As a healthcare provider, I of course inquired about Dr. Lospinoso prior to seeing him. Everyone I spoke to referenced his skill and abilities.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Mike Ruane on Aug 9th, 2013

I found Dr. Lospinuso to be exceptionally competent and professional. I liked his no-nonsense approach and wry sense of humor and his explanation of what was wrong with my back. He gave me the what, why and how of the operation, and what my recovery would be like...and he was right on the mark. For those who have never visited his office, he likes to use the paper on the examination table to write what he intends to do and draw how he will do it. I still have my drawings!! I highly recommend him.

The good the bad and the ugly show details The good the bad and the ugly
May 22nd, 2012

The Good: Excellent surgeon, maybe the best in NJ, and he knows it.The Bad: Not a friendly man by any means. Minimal social skills.The Ugly: He has a severe God complex to the highest power (very arrogant)He is a straight shooter and does not mince or waste words. He also does not have much patience when it comes to repeating himself or his ideas (concepts). If you can get past that, his work is top notch

Failed to explain risks show details Failed to explain risks
Apr 28th, 2012

Fewer than 30 percent of spine surgery patients get back to where they were. Dr. L never explained this to me.

Feb 13th, 2009

Dr. Lospinuso is caring, competent, and talented doctor. I was so thankful that someone told me about him, because they referred me to the best ortho doctor in NJ. He operated on me in December, 2008, and seven weeks later I feel great. I would absolutely recommend him for any back issues.