Learn more about Dr. Michael Loughner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Loughner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loughner
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Loughner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Loughner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Loughner graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Loughner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Rose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Daniel Loughner MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Loughner practice?
- Dr. Michael Loughner has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Loughner practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Endocrinologists.