A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Love:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Love is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Love
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Love Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Love graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Love has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital & Hlth Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Seaborn Love FNP and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Love practice?
- Dr. Michael Love has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Love practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jasper, IN.
See Jasper Orthopedic Surgeons.