A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Love:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Love is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Love
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Love Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Love graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Love has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital & Hlth Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Seaborn Love FNP and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Love practice?
- Dr. Michael Love has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Love practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jasper, IN.
See Jasper Surgeons.