A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Love:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Love is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Love graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Love has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital & Hlth Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Seaborn Love MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Love practice?
- Dr. Michael Love has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Love practices Orthopaedic Surgery near French Lick, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Jasper, IN.
See French Lick Surgeons.