Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Lovelace
Dr. Michael Lovelace, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oxford, MS. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Lovelace is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - North Mississippi, Merit Health Batesville and Baptist Memorial Hospital Booneville. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Lovelace has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Michael Lovelace is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oxford, MS.
Dr. Henry Kirk
Vascular Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Oxford, MS 0 mi15
Dr. Hubert Spears Jr
General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Oxford, MS 0 mi37
Dr. Michael King
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Oxford, MS 0.07 mi41