A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lovelace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lovelace is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lovelace, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovelace graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Lovelace has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Lovelace MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Lovelace practice?
- Dr. Michael Lovelace has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lovelace practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Oxford, MS.
See Oxford Surgeons.