A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lowry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lowry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lowry, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowry graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lowry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- Univ Of U T Neuropsychiatric, Salt Lake Cty, Ut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Lowry MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Lowry practice?
- Dr. Michael Lowry has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lowry practices Psychiatry near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Psychiatrists.