inactive

Michael C Lu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 10th, 2011
Dr. Lu is Outstanding
Throughout my pregnancy I found Dr. Lu to be patient, caring, and extremely knowledgeable and responsive. He is calm, yet honest, and is always willing to take as much as is necessary to answer all your questions. I could not ask for a better doctor, and I could not imagine going through another pregnancy without him as my doctor.

July 24th, 2011
Very caring and competent doctor
During office visits, Dr. Lu always made sure all my questions were answered and that I understood everything that was going on with my pregnancy. He was also very helpful when I had questions outside of office visits and promptly got back to me several times. He performed the delivery of my baby and visited me at the hospital afterwards to see if everything was going well. He also took great care of my baby and I during the pregnancy, which was high risk, and I always felt that I was in good hands. Overall, he is a very caring and competent doctor and I will not hesitate to go back to see him in the future.

July 1st, 2011
If you want the best, seek no further.
I was referred to Dr. Lu after a miscarriage and subsequent difficulty becoming pregnant. Needless to say, this was a difficult time for my husband and I; but did we ever find the best doctor to help us through this emotionally rough time. Dr Lu is truly kind, caring, knowledgeable, and capable. I have heard that he is a Doctors Doctor and I can see why. To help us, he performed many tests to make sure nothing major was wrong and gave me a free copy of his book that was a great guide to become healthier in preparation for my pregnancy. After I became pregnant, he gave me the best prenatal care imaginable. Although he has a very busy clinic, I never felt he was in a hurry to leave the room. At every visit, he listened to me patiently and addressed all my questions and concerns, spending as much time as needed. Thats the reason there is usually a longer than usual wait to see him, but it is totally worth it. The wait time is such a small price to get the best care available anywhere and have a doctor that gives every patient the time and attention they need. Dr. Lu usually comes in for his patients deliveries as he did for mine, although it was on a weekend and he was not on call! The doctor- patient relationship is sacred and having a doctor who you can trust for your life and your babys life is priceless. Thanks to Dr. Lus expert hands, I have a healthy and happy baby boy who turned 4 months old last week. If you want the best, seek no further.

June 30th, 2011
Wonderful Physicia
Dr Lu is a wonderful physician. He is very thorough and caring. I cannot think of a doctor I would recommend more highly.

June 28th, 2011
Very thorough and conscientious. Kind, calm and reassuring. Had a wonderful experience before/during/after my entire pregnancy and will continue my care with Dr. Lu!

November 29th, 2010
He is the best OBGYN around
I had been seeing Dr. Lu since 1991. I found him to be caring, interested in listening to my complaints and questions. He always took the time to "break the ice" at the beginning of the visit. I cannot say enough good things about him.

October 12th, 2010
No room for error
On my 3rd visit to Dr. Lu I was 6 weeks pregnant and was sked for an ultrasound. He took a 30 sec look at the u/s and made the definitive diagnosis that I had had a miscarriage. He quickly sked me for a D&C the following week and sent me out the door. I immediately went for a 2nd opinion. I had another u/s and low and behold there was my baby with a heartbeat. I would NOT advise anyone to see this doctor!!!! He does not take the necessary time with patients, and is available for appt. only one day a week. I am left to wonder how many women have terminated wanted viable pregnancies due to his quick (mis)diagnosis.