A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lubetsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lubetsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lubetsky, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubetsky graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Lubetsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Lubetsky MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Lubetsky practice?
- Dr. Michael Lubetsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lubetsky practices Rheumatology near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Rheumatologists.