Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Lubin
Dr. Michael Lubin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lubin is affiliated with Emory University Hospital Midtown, Emory University Hospital and Emory University School of Medicine. Dr. Lubin has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Lubin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Lubin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Khusrow Niazi
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi21
Dr. Randolph Patterson
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi47
Dr. John Kauh
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi20