Dr. Michael Luciano MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 11 reviews

March 31st, 2015
I really like Dr. Luciano, however as his practice has grown it has become more difficult to get an appointment(when your sick you may have to wait days) and I've left messages requesting a call back and never had it returned.

February 7th, 2014
Compassionate And Understanding Doctor
Dr luciano goes out of his way to make you feel comfortable and treat you with respect. He is the doctor everyone wishes they could have but they are really hard to find. Since he opened his new practice I Drive over 1/2 hour to my appointment with him. he used to be within walking distance of my house. Its so hard to find a good doctor he is very worth my drive.

January 22nd, 2014
Happy Beginnings
In search of a doctor, I found Dr. Luciano online. A little worried when I went to my 1st visit. When Dr. Luciano walked into the room and started talking to me, I was utterly surprise. Here was a doctor who was friendly and easy to talk too. We talked about everything. I expressed my concern of my weight. Dr. Luciano inform me that he offered a weight loss program. I was excited and joined. It's been a few months and I'm still working to achieve my goal. But I have lost 43lbs....yay! The bonus is that all this has placed me in a more healthy life style and I'm loving it. After so many years of struggling with my weight, I'm getting somewhere. I finally found a doctor who listened to me and is helping me find a new beginning. Thank you, Dr. Luciano and to your amazing staff :-)

August 28th, 2012
Over The Top Professional..~
I came too this office with a lot Medical issues and I believe I was a HUGE handful for this doctor. He treated me with the utmost respect and professionalism which I was so impressed with. In the matter of a few office visits he had me back on track and feeling better then I had in years. I only wished I could have hid him in my pocket when I needed to move to Florida. Anyone would be lucky to have this Doctor on Your Side..! Thank you Dr. Luciano...your are missed..!

August 25th, 2012
great doctor who cares
Very good find. Dr luciano was referred to me by my mother.

April 10th, 2012
Wonderful Doctor
I went to at least 6 different doctor without getting any improvement. I went to Dr. Luciano and was properly diagnosed.

August 30th, 2011
Excellent Dr.,great staff all very helpful.

June 23rd, 2011
Great Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Luciano's for 5 months now and I am thrilled with the care I have been receiving. Dr. Luciano is caring, extremely through, and has great bed side manner. The office is beautiful and so clean! I have been looking for a doctor like this for a long time and I finally found one. His staff seems professional ans his nurse is amazing, she is kind, caring and efficient. I have had horrible experiences when getting blood take but she is great. All together I have nothing bad to say about this office, if your looking for a new doctor, make an appointment to see Dr. Luciano.

April 28th, 2011
Awesome Doctor and caring staff,

October 13th, 2010
He is an awesome doctor,and staff is friendly and helpful

November 5th, 2009
A very kind, thoughtful, caring, knows whats going on in medicine.