A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Luckett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Luckett is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Luckett graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Luckett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Benefis Healthcare
- Benefis Healthcare -West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Luckett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Luckett practice?
- Dr. Michael Luckett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Luckett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Havre, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Great Falls, MT.
See Havre Orthopedic Surgeons.