A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Luckett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Luckett is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luckett
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Luckett Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Luckett graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Luckett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Benefis Healthcare
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Luckett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Luckett practice?
- Dr. Michael Luckett has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Luckett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Great Falls, MT.
See Great Falls Surgeons.