Dr. Michael Luongo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 16th, 2016
The Best Pediatric Dr
Dr Luongo is the best doctor in my eyes he saved my three month old son when he was diagnosed with langerhans cell histiocytosis it happens that 8 out of a million in the world. if it wasn't for Dr Luongo my son would not be here today. He went above and beyond when all other doctors in this area said there was nothing wrong with my son. At three months with the help of dr. Luongo he got diagnosed and we were able to stop his disease before it progressed even more. my son Aiden is a miracle and now he has been in remission for 3 years. all because of Doctor Who Luongo he is truly the best doctor in this world thank you so much Dr Luongo for making sure my son Aidan is with us today

October 9th, 2015
He botched our son's circumcision. Leaving him with a life long penile problem.

April 2nd, 2013
Wonderful Dr horrible staff
Dr Luongo has been our Dr for over 22 years, he saw all of my children and now my grandchildren. He is absolutley the best Dr ever. He is so kind and gentle with the kids, and always takes time to listen and make sure you have all your questions answered. However, his staff has got to be the worse. they are so incredibly rude and short tempered. You always feel as if you are bothering them if you call...just not friendly people at all. I really wish he would send his staff to a training session on how to treat patients.

March 21st, 2013
I agree Dr Luongo is a very good pediatrician. I feel like he really cares for his patients. I wish the staff was nicer though.

February 28th, 2012
Dr.Luongo is a great pediatritian he cares so much for all of his patients thank god we have him as our pediatritian he's a great doctor in every medical thing god bless.

February 14th, 2011
wonderful doctor
dr. mike has been seeing my daughter since she was 2yrs old, she is now 12yrs old. we both love him. when she first went to dr mike she was seeing 7 doctors and had multitude of problems. he took control and within a month had everything under control. now she is a healthy 12 yr old and i owe it all to him. he gives all the time we need including the examination of her stuffed animal that she brings, treating her and her stuffed animal has made him A okay with her. i would recommend him to any that has a child, he sure has went the extra mile for us. he makes sure everything is taking care of and we fully understand what is going on each and every time we see him. i can't say enough good about him. many other doctors could take a lesson from him and his staff who are just as good as dr mike.

May 7th, 2008
He is the most caring, consciencious physician that I've ever met. I wish he treated patients from the ages of zero to one hundred. He's a great doctor.

April 4th, 2008
never in the office
I cannot complain about Dr. luongo from the times ive seen him. The problem is that hes never there it is always with his nurse practitionar. When i sign up for a physician its because i wanna see them not anyone else. They didnt even let me know ahead of time that i wasnt bringing my child to see him. The staff is also rude, mostly the ones answering the phone. They never have any appoinments. its usually 2 weeks from the date you called even if its an emergeny they just tell you to go to the hopital.