A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lupinetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lupinetti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lupinetti, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lupinetti graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lupinetti has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Flavian Lupinetti MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Lupinetti practice?
- Dr. Michael Lupinetti has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lupinetti practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Homestead, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethel Park, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Homestead Obstetricians & Gynecologists.