A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lurakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lurakis, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lurakis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lurakis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-Mainland Division
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Frank Lurakis DO is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Lurakis practice?
- Dr. Michael Lurakis has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lurakis practices Internal Medicine near Mays Landing, NJ.
See Mays Landing Internists.