A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lurakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lurakis, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lurakis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lurakis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-Mainland Division
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lurakis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Lurakis practice?
Dr. Michael Lurakis practices Internal Medicine near Mays Landing, NJ.
See Mays Landing Internists.