A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lustbader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lustbader is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lustbader graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Lustbader has 8 hospital affiliations:
- East Liverpool City Hospital
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Lustbader MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Lustbader practice?
- Dr. Michael Lustbader has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lustbader practices Urology near Beaver, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Beaver Falls, PA and East Liverpool, OH.
See Beaver Urologists.