A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lustgarten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lustgarten, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lustgarten, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lustgarten graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Lustgarten has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Emory Lustgarten FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Lustgarten practice?
- Dr. Michael Lustgarten has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lustgarten practices Urology near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Stuart, FL.
See Port Saint Lucie Urologists.