A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lustgarten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lustgarten, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lustgarten
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Lustgarten Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lustgarten, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lustgarten graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Lustgarten has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Emory Lustgarten FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Lustgarten practice?
- Dr. Michael Lustgarten has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lustgarten practices Urology near Stuart, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Stuart Urologists.