A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Luther:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Luther is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Luther, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Luther graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Luther has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Medical Center North
- Marshall Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Weston Luther MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Luther practice?
- Dr. Michael Luther has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Luther practices Family Medicine near Albertville, AL.
See Albertville Family Physicians.