A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lutsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lutsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lutsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutsky graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Lutsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gordon Lutsky MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Lutsky practice?
- Dr. Michael Lutsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lutsky practices Internal Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Culver City, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists.