A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Luttropp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Luttropp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Luttropp graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Luttropp has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Hospitals
- Spectrum Health-Reed City Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Luttropp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Luttropp practice?
Dr. Michael Luttropp practices General Practice, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Surgery near Ludington, MI.
See Ludington General Practitioners, Ludington Emergency Physicians, Ludington Family Physicians, and Ludington Surgeons.