A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lutz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lutz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutz graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lutz has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Lutz MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Lutz practice?
- Dr. Michael Lutz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lutz practices Urology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Dearborn Urologists.