A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lutz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lutz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutz graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lutz has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lutz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 8 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Lutz practice?
Dr. Michael Lutz practices Urology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Dearborn Urologists.