Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Luu
Dr. Michael Luu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pasadena, CA, with another office in Pasadena, CA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Luu is affiliated with Huntington Hospital, Huntington Memorial Hosp, Pasadena, Ca and Methodist Hospital of Southern California. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Luu has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Luu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.
Dr. Manuel Weiskopf
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Pasadena, CA 0.01 mi36
Dr. Jon Foran
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Internal Medicine
Pasadena, CA 0.01 mi33
Dr. Gilmer Youn
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Pasadena, CA 0.01 mi9