A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Luvin is Excellent. Dr. Luvin has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Luvin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Back Pain, Cancer Pain, and Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Luvin graduated from Albany Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Luvin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- St Charles Hospital & Rehab Ctr.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Luvin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Luvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Luvin practice?
Dr. Michael Luvin practices Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Oceanside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville Centre, NY and Lagrangeville, NY.
See Oceanside Anesthesiologists and Oceanside Pain Management Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Luvin, Dr. Micheal Luvin, Dr. Michel Luvin, Dr. Mickey Luvin, Dr. Miguel Luvin, Dr. Mike Luvin