Learn more about Dr. Michael Lykens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lykens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lykens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lykens graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lykens has 17 hospital affiliations:
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gordon Lykens MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Lykens practice?
- Dr. Michael Lykens has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lykens practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Wayne, IN and Munster, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Pulmonologists.