A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lykens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lykens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lykens
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lykens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lykens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lykens graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lykens has 17 hospital affiliations:
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Lykens MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Lykens practice?
- Dr. Michael Lykens has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lykens practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Pulmonologists.