Dr. Michael Lyles Sr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Lyles Sr?

Blessed to have Dr Lyles as my doctor

Posted on August 6th, 2017

Thanks to Dr Lyles I now lead a life similar to those without a BP diagnosis. We have worked together to develop a regime that drastically reduces the symptoms of BP with minimal side effects. He listens intently and seems to authentically care.

Dr. Rapha

Posted on August 12th, 2016

I was a patient of his back in the late 80's. He gave me the tools to overcome and I even went to college and became a mental health nurse! He is a knowledgeable and compassionate Dr.

Posted on February 13th, 2016

He is the best! He does not give up on patients that other Drs might. He is very professional, he will answer your calls between appointment. He has a very deep and profound desire to help each person that comes to his practice. He does not give up on patients that are challenging. He is a upstanding and caring Dr. that is devoted to his patients! He has been there for me when no one else was. He most definitely has kept me alive and still going. Regardless of how difficult life might be at times. He is a blessing to the profession and an honest and caring person.

Simply the Best

Posted on February 5th, 2016

Well, I could tell you he's the best there is (he is) and that you could try, but never be able to find a better doctor (you could & you wouldn't), but Dr. Lyles is so swamped he can't see new patients. Still, I saw that this site (Vitals, which I usually love) had a "4.5" rating for him, & was stunned. No way he should have any rating less than 5 stars all the way! He is the best, but beyond that, he simply cares about every single one of his patients. And, of course, what makes it all work is Toni. She is a wonder unto herself. There is love & care everywhere in the office. Thank you for that!

PATIENT

Posted on January 29th, 2014

DOCTOR LYLES HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR 25 YRS...FROM THE VERY BEGINNING HE HAS BEEN THE BEST....HE LISTENS TO THE PATIENT, HE IS COMPASSIONATE AND NUMBER 1 IN NOT MAKING YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE JUST CRAZY....I CAME BACK HERE 25 YEARS AGO JUST TO HAVE HIM AS MY DOCTOR

Excellent Doctor

Posted on May 14th, 2012

Patient for many years. Always very professional, always kind, compassionate and caring!

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

I have seen Dr. Lyles for 20 years. He has been excellent at diagnosing my problems and explaining how the chemicals in the brain works, and why certain medicines work and others don't. I have recommended him to many people through the years.

The Best Doctor I have ever been to

Posted on July 29th, 2011

I have seen Dr. Lyles for the past 8 years. He is by far the most caring and knowledgable doctor that I have ever been to. He will always spend the time necessary with you to understand all aspects of your life that could be affecting your physicall health and mental well being. He always returns phone calls or emails. He has been there for me through some of the most difficult times in my life and I don't know what I would have done had I not found him as a doctor.

Dr. Lyles=Dr. Extaordinary

Posted on May 30th, 2011

I have been blessed to be a patient of Dr. Lylessince 1990 he literally has saved my life more than once. He has always been very professional and very sincere and the top when it comes tocaring, has a fantastic bedside manner. He is constantly searching out new meds and new treatments his goal is to get you back to whereyou can function and hopefully help you get a handle on how to cope with your condition. He has gone out of his way many times to help me and has always been available when I needed him between appointments. He brings the love of Christ and his commitment of caring for his patients in to his practice on a daily basis. He will try all avenues possible to see that you get the help you need. You can trust him with your life and know that he has you in his prayers.Words are almost inadequate to describe thiskind, caring and wonderful Dr. The world would be a better place if there were more Dr.s like him practicing. Praise God for allowing me to find him as my Dr. and his unending devotion to treating me and my issues.

He saved my life

Posted on December 14th, 2010

After being paralyzed with anxiety and depression for 15 years..not to mention countless visits to other doctors, he saved my life. He truly has a gift like I have never seen before;He gave me my life back .

Dr. Michael Lyles is a gifted compassionate physcian

Posted on November 11th, 2010

Dr. Lyles has literally saved my adult son's life. I truly believe that he loves my son, second only to my love for my son. He has stayed with my son's care during some very difficult days, months and years and has truly become what we feel to be an absolute Godsend. Not only is he a brilliant doctor but also has a wonderfully refreshing sense of humor that has aided in his caring for my son. Blessings on this wonderful friend.

Posted on September 2nd, 2017