Learn more about Dr. Michael Lynam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lynam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lynam, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynam graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Lynam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Certifications and Recognitions
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lynam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Lynam practice?
Dr. Michael Lynam practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Pediatrics, and Obstetrics near Olympia, WA.
See Olympia Family Physicians, Olympia General Practitioners, Olympia Pediatricians, and Olympia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.