A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lynam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lynam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lynam, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynam graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lynam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Certifications and Recognitions
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Lynam MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Lynam practice?
- Dr. Michael Lynam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lynam practices Family Medicine near Olympia, WA.
See Olympia Family Physicians.