A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lynch is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lynch
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lynch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lynch, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lynch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Christopher Lynch MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Lynch practice?
- Dr. Michael Lynch has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lynch practices Ophthalmology near Canyon Country, CA.
See Canyon Country Ophthalmologists.