A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lynch is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lynch
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lynch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lynch, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lynch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Christopher Lynch MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Lynch practice?
- Dr. Michael Lynch has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lynch practices Ophthalmology near Canyon Country, CA.
See Canyon Country Ophthalmologists.