A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lynch is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lynch, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lynch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lynch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Lynch practice?
Dr. Michael Lynch practices Ophthalmology near Mission Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Canyon Country, CA.
See Mission Hills Ophthalmologists.