A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lyster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lyster is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lyster
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lyster, DO, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyster graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Lyster has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Firelands Reg Med Ctr-Main Campus
- EMH Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Lyster DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Lyster practice?
- Dr. Michael Lyster has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lyster practices Cardiovascular Disease near Sandusky, OH.
See Sandusky Cardiologists.