Dr. Michael Caruso Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Caruso?

February 14th, 2014

Dr. Caruso treated me for depression and anxiety for about three years. He was always kind, professional and dedicated to helping me get better. I will always be grateful that he was my doctor.

October 10th, 2010

An excellent, caring professional

I visited doctor Caruso when my depression and anxiety became unbearable. He was recommended to me by my therapist Dr. Richard O'Connor,whose book, "Undoing Depression", I highly recommend to anyone suffering this awful malady. Dr. Caruso's approach is that medicine and counceling are the best way to treat depression. We tried several different meds until we found the one that provided relief. This was a long process, but the entire time, Dr. Caruso proved to be genuinely caring, willing to spend extra time with me and adjust his schedule when needed. I credit him with helping to lift me out of my despair.

May 15th, 2017