A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Chen, Physiatrist, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Chen, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Back Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Chen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alta View Hospital
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ming-Chi Chen DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Chen practice?
- Dr. Michael Chen has 9 office locations.
Dr. Michael Chen practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Sandy, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV and Bountiful, UT.
See Sandy Physiatrists and Sandy Pain Management Doctors.