Dr. Michael Cho Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael Cho?

Posted on July 29th, 2016

Because of Dr. Cho I now have a beautiful baby boy. I had seen other doctors and began to lose hope. Dr. Cho and the entire staff at URANJ were wonderful! After trying to conceive for almost 2 years I was pregnant within 3 months. Thank you Dr. Cho!!

Posted on July 25th, 2016

Dr. Cho was a great infertility physician. We got pregnant on the first try.

Posted on May 27th, 2015

HE WAS A GOD SENT AT THE TIME I NEEDED CHILDREN WHEN ALL HOPE WAS ALMOST LOST,HE CAME IN TO HELP. NOW I HAVE TWO GIRLS. MADELEINE 3,AND MIRABELLE 20MONTHS. THANKS DR CHO FOR EVERYTHING.

Best Dr EVER!!

Posted on May 23rd, 2015

I love Dr. Cho and so does my husband. He got us pregnant on the first try and was such a fun, friendly doctor. He was so knowledgable of my ovarian torsion which I didn't even knew I had (just felt a lot of pain). My 6 year old son even liked this dr. What a Great guy and his office staff is amazing too. It breaks my heart that he has to let you go after a certain amount of time of your pregnancy. I would not pass this doctor up he made the whole in vitro process simple and fun! Office is open 7 days a week too!! Thanks DR CHO!!

Posted on March 14th, 2012

Dr.Cho is an excellent physician. He's compassionate, takes time to explain EVERYTHING. I think he's the most compassionate doctor in this practice. He's the doctor that will hold your hand, before surgery just so you can feel at ease (he did that for me). When I went in for surgery, he was Superb, I think he went above being a doctor. Would highly recommend . He takes time to answer questions, diagnose, and treat.

Posted on October 10th, 2010

His diagnosis is more or less accurate but like one of the patients remarked; he gets a bit flustered if you ask him any questions that are kind of uneasy. eg if something goes wrong he isn't comfortable explaining why. If he is not your main Dr. (they are a group working together hence your main Dr. might not always be on duty) he just avoids answering completely and just directs you to ask your own doctor for any tricky questions.

Posted on July 29th, 2010

Dr Cho is a caring and thoughful physician. I was operated on this year and visited me in the hospital often and scheduled timely followup visits. He is experienced and I had a very quick recovery period. My only complaint is with the office answering. Atleast 3 tries to get through with any given call -- either busy or hold message or service. However worth it for this Dr.

NO clue where this person got a wait time so long before me

Posted on April 5th, 2010

This dr is wonderful, I don't know who the person before me is that waiting 60 minutes or more, I have been going to him for over two years and the longer I have EVER waiting is 15 minutes to see him, even on my first visit.I highly, highly recommend Dr. Cho. Totally caring and there for you whenever you need him, as an example, I was having surgery to remove a polyp and they could not get the IV in my arm, he sat there while the anastesioligist tried to get it in and held my hand through it all, very passionate and easy to speak to and ask questions.

Does not make eye contact

Posted on August 16th, 2008

He is terrible. He treats you like questions are a bother. You have to ask a series of question to understand what is being done to you...Often times you leave an appointment for confused than before !

Posted on May 24th, 2017