Dr. Michael Cohen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

October 13th, 2016
Very professional and friendly!
Dr. Cohen was extremely friendly and has a wonderful bedside manner. He was very thorough and asked lots of relevant questions. He also checked-in with me frequently to see if I had any questions or concerns.

December 7th, 2015
Dr. Cohen
Dr. Cohen was wonderful. I was nervous about the emg test but he made me laugh and eased my nerves. I would absolutely recommend him.

February 16th, 2015
He brought my migraines under control. Compassionate and very knowledgeable.

July 26th, 2013
Nightmare! Never been treated this horrible before
My appt. was at 10am and that's when they brought me into the room. I filled out my history on the computer, being told after I am done, the nurse will be in "shortly". I waited close to 30 minutes for the nurse. After she left, I waited close to another 20mins for the doctor to come in (11am). He didn't even look at anything I told the nurse. He barely listened to anything I said and kept brushing everything off. After I continued to try to explain, he began slamming his hand on the table and YELLING at me! His treatment for my headaches:Ice 3x a day and Aleve 3x a day. I told him that's what I've been doing and it hasn't worked, which is why I was there in the first place. He didn't listen and told me it will work. I left his office in tears after this nightmare experience.

February 13th, 2013
Awful service at scheduling being asked not to call back ever
This office secretary for scheduling was very inappropriate and unprofessional - my appt was 4 days away and I called to cancel as I would be out of town on business - she told me I am not allowed to reschedule with the doctor since I had cancelled one other time within plenty of days in the past - I feel that they were dicriminating and should be reported for erhical and professional issues.

July 6th, 2011
Dr. Cohen is an excellent doctor who really cares about his patients.

January 17th, 2011
Not Nice - Arrogant
I tried to schedule appointment for my son who has suffered multiple concussions. This doctor was recommended by a friend of mine. Unfortunately, this doctors office did not have a sense of urgency... I explained that my son has been to a specialist who has recommended a neurologist for my son. I told them that my son has been sick, headaches, throwing up etc..and there response was sorry we are NOT taking patients..he has already been to a specialist to go back to him, and I said they are the ones who told me to see a neurologist!!They said sorry not taking new patients.. I explained that I was recommended by one of their patients and they did not care...anyway these people are awful, the receptionist was apologetic but her office manager insisted that she NOT offer an appointment for my son!! THEY STINK!!!

October 6th, 2009
My favorite health care provider!
Dr. Cohen is worth the wait. He has helped me more than other doctor in this city. As a California transplant who was accustomed to top quality health care, I had resigned myself to accepting second rate health care in PA.Dr. Cohen has renewed my good opinion of (atleast one) local doctor! He's GREAT.