A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Conway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Conway is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conway
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Conway Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Conway, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Conway graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Conway has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Conway MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Conway practice?
- Dr. Michael Conway has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Conway practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Internists and Hartford Pulmonologists.