A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Conway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Conway is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conway
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Conway Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Conway, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Conway graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Conway has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Connecticut Childrens Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Conway MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Conway practice?
- Dr. Michael Conway has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Conway practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Internists and Hartford Pulmonologists.