Learn more about Dr. Michael Conway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Conway is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conway
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Conway Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Conway, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Conway graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Conway has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Connecticut Childrens Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Conway MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Conway practice?
- Dr. Michael Conway has 11 office locations.
Dr. Michael Conway practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Glastonbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, CT and Hartford, CT.
See Glastonbury Internists and Glastonbury Pulmonologists.