Dr. Michael Gottlieb MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

August 11th, 2016
Thank you for a Great Visit!
My great experience started with Dr. Gottlieb's Administrative Assistant, Sue. She was wonderful over the phone to set up my appointment, informed me how to download the necessary forms I would need to fill out and bring to my visit and just so easy to talk to. When I arrived, I was greeted by Sue who checked me in very quickly and we had a nice conversation while waiting for the doctor to finish with another patient. I am always nervous about seeing a new doctor, but Dr. Gottlieb made me feel comfortable and provided information to me about what I was going thru in a manner that I was able to understand. I highly recommend his office to anyone.

December 15th, 2011
Life Saver
I was extremely ill when I was referred to Dr. Gottlieb and required IV feeding for 17 days prior to the surgery. During my recovery both in and out of the hospital Dr. Gottlieb spent as much time with my wife and as as we required. He always was interested and prepared. Sue in his office was exceptional. He was instrumental in returning my quality of life. I would recommend this Dr. to anyone.

August 25th, 2011
Exceptional surgeon
Dr. Gottlieb is an exceptional surgeon in that not only are his clinical skills excellent he must have aced that "bedside manner" course in medical school. He spends as much time as needed in order for you to understand your diagnosis and his plan for treatment. Very kind, professional, and thorough. Is not often you find a surgeon with such a caring and patient manner. He's a gem.

February 17th, 2011
This was my first visit with Dr Gottlieb. He spent a long time with me going over my past records, took me through my CT scans slide by slide, went over my diet, and thoroughly explained my condition and options to me. I have never been to a physician so courteous, patient and caring. I strongly recommend Dr. Gottlieb to anyone. He was simply fantastic.

March 9th, 2010
He was very thorough in explaining the medical conditions and options. I was very confident in his abilities. He was highly recommended by hospital staff. He spent a lot of time explaining the procedures and complications along the way. I would highly recommend Dr. Gottlieb.