A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Henry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Henry, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Langerhans-Cell Histiocytosis
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Henry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phx Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Henry MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Henry practice?
- Dr. Michael Henry has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Henry practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Mesa Pediatricians, Mesa Oncologists, and Mesa Hematologists.