A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Henry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Henry, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Langerhans-Cell Histiocytosis
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Henry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phx Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Humana - 16 plans