A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kaplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kaplan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Martin Kaplan MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Michael Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kaplan practices Internal Medicine near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See West Bloomfield Internists.