Learn more about Dr. Michael Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Katz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Katz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Katz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Katz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Mordecai Katz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Katz practice?
- Dr. Michael Katz has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Katz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.