A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Levine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Levine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Levine has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Marvin Levine MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Levine practice?
- Dr. Michael Levine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Levine practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Nephrologists.