Learn more about Dr. Michael Lieber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lieber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lieber
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Lieber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lieber, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Gland Tumor (Oxyphilic Adenoma)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urination Disorders
- Urologic Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieber graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lieber has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Lieber MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Lieber practice?
- Dr. Michael Lieber has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lieber practices Urology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Kasson, MN and Wabasha, MN.
See Rochester Urologists.