A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lieber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lieber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lieber, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Gland Tumor (Oxyphilic Adenoma)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urination Disorders
- Urologic Cancer
- Urologic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieber graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lieber has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Lieber MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Lieber practice?
- Dr. Michael Lieber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lieber practices Urology near Kasson, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Kasson Urologists.