Learn more about Dr. Michael Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lynch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lynch
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lynch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lynch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lynch has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lynch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Lynch practice?
- Dr. Michael Lynch has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lynch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Norwalk, CT.
See Norwalk Orthopedic Surgeons.