A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lynch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lynch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lynch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lynch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Lynch practice?
Dr. Michael Lynch practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Norwalk, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Westport, CT and Darien, CT.
See Norwalk Surgeons, Norwalk Sports Medicine Doctors, and Norwalk Family Physicians.