Dr. Michael Mccarthy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Mccarthy?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Michael Mccarthy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 22nd, 2017

Dr. McCarthy has been a godsend to my family. Most importantly to my son who is turning 10 next month. He started seeing Dr.McCarthy about his 5th birthday. Dr McCarthy got us on a very specific regimen of medications. He made us feel assured we were doing right by our child. He is very patient with our son. Visits can be long because Dr.McCarthy is very thurough. I have the utmost faith in Dr.McCarthy and his entire staff. Would love to give them a huge heart felt thank you for the care given the past 5 years to our son. While we wish we didn't have the need for a pulmonologist we are very glad to have had Dr.McCarthy. He truly is a very knowledgable man and has been so good to our son.

August 13th, 2012

Dr. McCarthy is very thorough, listens well, works with me as a partner in my child's health, explains things completely and in terms I can understand, and sends us home with a printed plan of action. I am so thankful that we found him as I was at a complete loss in regards to my daughters asthma and allergies before we ended up in his office.

February 9th, 2017