A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McNett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McNett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McNett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McNett graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McNett has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Marlowe McNett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. McNett practice?
- Dr. Michael McNett has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael McNett practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Tinley Park, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Milwaukee Family Physicians.