Family Practitioner

2424 S 90th St
Ste 306
Milwaukee, WI 53227
414-328-7680
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Terrible service  |  show details
Jan 15th, 2014

This was my first and last visit he was rude talked over me and looks at every paitient as a drug seeker he had not viewed any of my charts or past records he asked me MRI which they never told me to bring. He says he will not prescribe Percocet to any patients but instead put me on methodone which is very dangerous and addicting. I have very chronic back disc problem and both knees going out I am in new way addicted or a drug seeker.. He brags about his speciality in addiction and working at addiction centers well maybe he should go back. He was rude and I will never go back im returning his script. Do not waste your time people I am going make sure I share this on every forum possible. One star too many he is negative starts.

|  show details
Dec 9th, 2013

He is by far one of the worst Physicians in the Aurora System when you are referred to pain specialist this is who you get, this man is not certified in Pain Medicine at ALL , he is a family practice doctor, 1 star is too much to rate him, he is rude arrogant and thinks everyone who comes in is a drug seeker, he insults you, your judged the moment you walk in, I have been there once and would NEVER return, believe me he is not worth your Time if you are looking for a qualified Certified Pain Specialist. They should put him in classes in how to communicate with people, in a different state would be a good start!

|  Beware of this Doctor  |  show details
by Mike Hunt on Nov 17th, 2013

Dr.Mcnett does not listen to you but I think he don't hear the patient either. It took over a month and half just to see you and in my personal opinion he is a glorified drug dealer where he over books his patience and just increases your meds! You get to see him once and than he turns you over to one of many of his PA's in his office! So if you are looking for drug doctor this is the guy to go too!

|  If you want a RUDE Dr., go see Dr. McNett  |  show details
May 19th, 2011

By far the RUDEST Dr. I have ever met! When I responded to something Dr. McNett said or when I tried to ask a question, I was accused of interrupting him & being "rude". This Dr. definitely has a chip on his shoulder. I would NOT recommend him to my worst enemy.....

|  Its great to have a doctor who believes in fibromyalgia..  |  show details
by anonymous on Oct 21st, 2008

and wants to help you get well. However, Dr. McNett could learn a thing or two about communication as well as dosing medication. I am greatful that I am being treated for my fibromyalgia, I just wish he would not get defensive when I try to ask questions about my care and the various things he wants to try. God forbid someone try to take an active role in understanding their condition! I have been seeing him for years, and he sure likes to prescribe medications. Multiple times, my pharmacist has been concerned due to possible interactions between two medications and the initial dosing being much higher than typically recommended, especially for someone petite like me. Dr. McNett is also quite dismissive about side effects, and good luck to you if you dare to question him. The most troubling thing I find about treating with him is the inappropriate comments he has made about myself and other female patients. I realize that he needs to look at and in some ways, feel my body to treatment. However, there has been more than one instance where he has made me very uncomfortable by making comments about my body (complimentary, but inappropriate given our "professional" relationship).I find his office staff to be very pleasant, but not totally professional. As noted in the other reviews, I too have seen paperwork left on counters for all to see. For the most part though, they are very friendly and accomodating.

|  Great Doctor, Poor Staff  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2008

After years of doctors who knew little about fibromyalgia or its affiliated conditions, I happened to move to Chicago where I heard a fibromyalgia clinic existed. My first appointment with Dr. McNett was the most important step towards recovery that I have experienced. If you have fibromyalgia, you owe it to yourself to set up an appointment. He is both caring and no-nonsense. He's very agreeable even when he's telling you what you don't want to hear! He has an aggressive treatment approach to fibromyalgia, and will listen to your medical treatment suggestions and give you educated responses. The only downside is that the staff is pretty unprofessional. Several times I've seen other patients' forms lying around, and they talk to you about your information such that everyone in the waiting room can hear you. McNett's the best doctor I've ever had, but his staff is terrible. Temperamentally, I'm willing to sacrifice privacy for treatment, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's lost patients because of this. It's a shame, because he's terrific.