A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Messer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Messer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Messer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Messer graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Messer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Maurice Messer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Messer practice?
- Dr. Michael Messer has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Messer practices Psychiatry near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Psychiatrists.