A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Messer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Messer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Messer
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Messer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Messer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Messer graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Messer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Maurice Messer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Messer practice?
- Dr. Michael Messer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Messer practices Psychiatry near International Falls, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, MN and Deer River, MN.
See International Falls Psychiatrists.